A recent study published in www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320157.php states that following a healthy lifestyle and regular exercise regime is very beneficial for your mental and physical health. Weight benches play a significant role in any sort of weight lifting training. These benches have multiple Adjustable options and angle settings which can help you do strengthening and tone exercises for almost any body part. There are various models in different size and for any level of expertise available on the market; it is up to you to identify the purpose and intensity of training schedule to be followed and accordingly make a choice.
There are broadly four types of weight benches. The adjustable bench has a simple frame with different adjustments like pop-pin, steps, etc. These workstations are not meant for heavy weight lifting, but appropriate for general dumbbell routines as well as flat, inclined and declined workouts. Flat weight benches are used almost exclusively for flat bench presses. It comes with fixed heights and angles and solid deck which provides stability and reduces the risk of an accident.
Olympic weight benches are built in racking format with various height adjustments that are extremely useful in performing multiple exercises like squat, bench press. The specialist weight benches focus on specific exercises like the preacher curl bench, which emphasizes on working out the biceps or abdominal muscles. This bench is also perfect for inclined or declined exercises.
There are several key features to evaluate before making the decision to buy a weight bench.
• Depending upon for exercise regime you have planned, having adjustment options for back support and bench seat on a weight bench with multiple setting options can prove to be very useful. Apart from that, another consideration is the space availability. Accordingly, you can go in for folding model, if your workout place is on the smaller side..
• Having a steady and strong weighing bench is essential to avoid any fatal accidents. Therefore one should refer to the customer reviews or do a trial of the machinery before buying it. Buying equipment from reputed brands and sources will also give you the benefits of quality construction and a customer support service.
• If you plan to buy a bench for your gym, where there is no trainer to help and guide you through your regime there are chances of you being stuck under the barbell or being unable to get up while doing a workout, which may cause significant injury. It is always advisable to go for dumbbell bench, which has an option for dumbbell storage or an Olympic bench, which has rack design so that you can get the appropriate support when needed if you are planning to use your bench entirely for weighted exercises.
• These benches should be able to take the complete weight of your body or back and then some while still being comfortable. It is essential that it has thick padding that is easy to clean and not too slippery when covered with sweat. The quality of upholstery should be good and soft on your skin to avoid any irritation.
• You can perform multiple exercises on the bench. For various focus areas, additional adjustments can be bought separately. Usually, all weight benches come with Lat pulldown, leg developer, and preacher curl but more parts can be added on to most models.